Foreign Trade Commissioner / Assistant
1. Execute the company's trading business, implement trade procedures, and develop the market;
2. Responsible for contacting customers, preparing quotations, participating in business negotiations, signing contracts; 3. Responsible for production tracking, delivery, and on-site supervision;
4. Responsible for document verification, settlement, after-sales service, etc.: 5. Customer expansion and maintenance;
6. Organizing and archiving business-related materials; 7. Reporting on related business work.
1. College degree or above, major in international trade or business English;
2. More than 2 years of business experience in the trade field, with experience in foreign companies preferred; 3. Familiar with trade operation procedures and related laws and regulations, with expertise in trade fields;
4. Have a high level of English, a good level of computer operation, and a relevant trade operation certificate such as customs declaration certificate is preferred;
5, with good business development capabilities and business negotiation skills, strong public relations awareness, with a strong sense of professionalism, teamwork and independent ability, courage to open up and innovation.